MNP MOST VALUABLE TEAM PROGRAM
The MNP Most Valuable Team Program is a charitable initiative intended to support youth
involved in amateur athletics throughout western Manitoba and southeastern Saskatchewan,
and to recognize the volunteer efforts of their coaches and assistant coaches.
The program is open to youth 8 to 17 years in age involved in all areas of amateur
sport in western Manitoba.
Through the MNP MVT Program, one team of twenty (20) players and five (5) coaches
and / or managers will be invited to attend a Brandon Wheat Kings Saturday night home
game at Westman Communications Group Place. In addition to complimentary tickets
– courtesy of MNP – all players will receive a complimentary copy of the
Wheat Kings’ 2014-15 Souvenir Program.
2014-15 Saturday Night Home Games:
1) Saturday, October 4th vs. Red Deer Rebels
2) Saturday, October 18th vs. Portland Winterhawks
3) Saturday, November 8th vs. Calgary Hitmen
4) Saturday, November 15th vs Medicine Hat Tigers
5) Saturday, November 22nd vs. Edmonton Oil Kings
6) Saturday, January 3rd vs. Calgary Hitmen
7) Saturday, January 24th vs. Regina Pats
8) Saturday, February 28th vs. Kootenay Ice
9) Saturday, March 7th vs. Swift Current Broncos
10) Saturday, March 21st vs. Moose Jaw Warriors
To apply for the opportunity to have your amateur sport team entered into a random
selection to attend a Brandon Wheat Kings Saturday night home game, courtesy of MNP,
lease fill in the information page below and submit.