MNP MOST VALUABLE TEAM PROGRAM
The MNP Most Valuable Team Program is a charitable initiative intended to support youth
involved in amateur athletics throughout western Manitoba and southeastern Saskatchewan,
and to recognize the volunteer efforts of their coaches and assistant coaches.
The program is open to youth 8 to 17 years in age involved in all areas of amateur
sport in western Manitoba.
Through the MNP MVT Program, one team of twenty (20) players and five (5) coaches
and / or managers will be invited to attend a Brandon Wheat Kings Saturday night home
game at Westman Communications Group Place. In addition to complimentary tickets
– courtesy of MNP – all players will receive a complimentary copy of the
Wheat Kings’ 2013-14 Souvenir Program.
2013-14 Saturday Night Home Games:
1) Saturday, October 5th vs. Red Deer
2) Saturday, October 12th vs. Saskatoon
3) Saturday, October 19th vs. Medicine Hat
4) Saturday, November 30th vs. Prince Albert
5) Saturday, December 14th vs. Moose Jaw
6) Saturday, January 4th vs. Regina Pats
7) Saturday, January 11th vs. Prince Albert
8) Saturday, January 25th vs. Prince George Cougars
9) Saturday, February 15th vs. Kootenay
10) Saturday, February 22nd vs. Moose Jaw
11) Saturday, March 15th vs. Regina Pats
To apply for the opportunity to have your amateur sport team entered into a random
selection to attend a Brandon Wheat Kings Saturday night home game, courtesy of MNP,
lease fill in the information page below and submit.